Group DescriptionThe purpose of this group is to provide a convenient space for Federalist Society members in the Kentucky-Metro area to advertise events, list opportunities, and promote discussion. In addition to this main forum, it also includes sub-forums for the Cincinnati Lawyer's Division, the NKU student chapter, and the UC student chapter. A brief summary of the convenient features of groups.io and how to take advantage of them is provided in this page's wiki (work in progress).
The Federalist Society is a non-partisan conservative/libertarian organization dedicated to freedom, federalism, separation of powers, and judicial restraint.
The Federalist Society seeks to educate the legal community through its programs and publications about how limited constitutional government based on the rule of law can have a positive effect on law and public policy.
The messages of this group.io are private. Settings of this forum are open to change and I would welcome feedback on how to improve this forum. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.